Wednesday, April 25, 2018

goodbye

So my purpose for this blog was to go into more detail about the events that are happening at the brewery. Also background about those events and interesting holidays. We have had a wide variety of topics that we have covered in this blog all the way from the end of prohibition to the start of the salvation army. I would say that this is was my favorite social media to run because being a beer snob I was able to cater to topics that fellow beer snobs would want to read about but also keeping it simple enough that your joe 6 pack could understand it. The thing that I learned about blogging is the formatting of only using one space after a period is impossible to get used to. I always have to hit the back space after each period because I automatically do it. I also learned the power of blogs to make them continue the conversation on the different social media platforms. Thank you for reading my blog over the last 10 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye

So my purpose for this blog was to go into more detail about the events that are happening at the brewery. Also background about those event...